Ankle fracture, Grade II/III Ankle sprain / strain, Fracture of fibula, talus or calcaneus, Medial/ lateral malleolus fracture, Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery, Forefoot or Midfoot injury, Post cast removal.
The Pneumatic Walker Boot provides maximum support and stability to the ankle and is light weight and durable. Its Rocker sole design promotes natural gait and the Front panel with inflated air cell provides for complete protection and support. It also helps in pressure offloading and enhances blood flow.
The Double air valve offers pneumatic compression to promote callus formation over fracture site and reduce swelling. Inflation can be customized to desired compression level with the air valve.
The detachable soft cushion provides comfortable perfect fit
• Front panel: High Density polyethylene.
• Nylon Velcro strap: Re-applicable for reverse buckle straining mechanism for easy to apply.
• Three layer Laminated Breathable material.
• Inflation pumps: Thermoplastic polyurethane.
• Outer Sole / insole: EVA / Rubber.
HOW TO WEAR
• Unfasten the straps in the front, remove front panel and open the foam liner
• In a seating posture, place the foot in the foam liner and wrap it around the leg preventing the possibility of wrinkle formation
• Slip foot inside the walking boot, be sure to place heel close to the heel frame, and make sure the foot rest completely flat down in the brace. The foot should be 90° to the lower leg. There should not be a gap between heel and the shell
• To adjust the air cell pressure squeeze the blue bulb inflate to your comfort
• To inflate the liner, turn the valve counter clockwise; and to deflate the liner turn the valve counter anti clockwise
• Do not over-inflate the air cells. Inflate until the brace is comfortable and securely fit
• Remove liner from the boot. Hand wash in normal water with mild detergent.
• Wipe shell with damp cloth.
• Allow liner to air dry completely before reapplying. Dry in shade on a flat surface.